Thursday, August 5, 2010

An Update

Hello!

Gosh, it's been ages since I updated this, hasn't it. Sorry about that. I don't really have any great excuses, except that, being an Englishman, I got quite distracted by the World Cup for a while. My wife is also currently pregnant with our first baby, so we've been busy preparing for his arrival and trying not to panic too much.

Anyway, the good news is that I haven't had to spend all of this time Pibb-less! No, thanks to my lovely wife, I've been enjoying a steady supply of Pibb for the past couple of months. Sadly it's not because we found anywhere that stocks it, though. Instead, my wife ordered THREE 12-pack cases of Pibb for me, for my birthday, which was in June. She ordered them from hometownfavorites.com, who did an excellent job, delivering them very quickly, and at an extremely reasonable price. We would definitely order Pibb from them again in the future.

However, my initial reason for starting this blog still remains: I still can't find a reliable source of Pibb anywhere, here in San Diego.

Some other good news is that I haven't just spent all this time resting on my laurels. I've actually done quite a bit of investigating, and I have some exciting updates, which I'll be making very soon. I've also been to plenty of local places in the search for Pibb, and will be updating the Pibb map accordingly.

Stay tuned, my fellow Pibb-lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment